Friday, September 9, 2011

Mad Hatter?



Well how does it go? "leavn on a jet plane....." This morning I am in the airport in Dallas, waiting for my flight to Miami and then on to Cali, Colombia.

I have fond memories of the airport here. When my children were young over twenty years ago, and my family was here waiting to change planes, I would keep my children busy by giving them money each time they saw someone wearing a cowboy hat. It was great competition and ilicited much speculation as to what kind of horse this Texan rode. Today I have seen no hats. Times have changed Whoops there goes a Pakastani in a turbin. Let me give you a rupee!

3 comments:

  1. Yep, you're off to a great start! It's going to be a fun ride and I can't wait to read your next post. This is a great adventure and I think it's terrific! Enjoy!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. What happened to my comment? I was sure it posted. Anyway, I think the hazy view out the airport window is perfect for the time of day. I felt the same way when I read it. A bleary good morning and very "bon" voyage.

    ReplyDelete